Sunday, January 2, 2011

Moi's Styles


Wow.  Seeing these posts by Mo and Patty make me feel like I got to post something now...

My style (at home & on stardoll) is not influenced by anybody else.  I do not go around buying DKNY and Hotbuys (because everyone "has to have one" it just, kills the idea).  The only Hotbuy I own is a Budgies Hotbuy T-Shirt, but only because I have a pet Parakeet.  And by that time I didn't even notice.  I thought it was soo cute!!

Anyway...
Here's a simple "Kat" look...
  • Black eyeliner (Dot)
  • Blue lipstick (Dot-not available anymore)
  • Icecream earrings (Sunny Bunny)
  • Peace and love shirt (Fudge-Not available anymore, but you can get it at the Starbazaar)
  • Baby Blue Capri Pants (BASICS)
  • {Not Shown} Ashley Boots (Pretty in Pink)
Unlike my pretty fashionable friends, I like to keep my look unique and simple.  Right now, I am wearing a t-shirt and jeans...  yeah, that's kind of it.
Sooooo....If you want to keep it plain, just wear a t-shirt and jeans.  Sometimes it's good to keep it simple.

ta-ta,
Kat <3

No comments: