Monday, January 10, 2011

"I Dunno... Something Shmexy!"


I'm sure you all want to know what I was doing just now. Sitting in Pete and Janes living room, that's what! I'm sitting next to Pete, and Jane is layed out across us, her head was right in Pete's lap (Me: X( <-- That's a shuddering face) and they're being all playful. So what do I do? Make a random scenery, DUHHHH!!!!! Me: Any idea for a scenery? Jane: I dunno... something shmexy! Pete: Yeah, something shmexy! Me: Whatever.... I have no idea what was running through their minds. I put the laptop on my lap (sorry if my story is boring you all.... DEAL WITH IT!!!) Pete starts tickling Jane, and she starts laughing and flailing her legs... which subsequently KICK MY LAPTOP, AND IT FALLS!!!! AHHH!!! Here's how it comes out:

Pretty damn shmexy, huh???? They both thought it was funny. You can view it in the Edge Models club.

PS I tagged a lot of random things in this one...

3 comments:

Jane McCann said...

WTF Mo!!! Hehehe, What the Frollo?!?! Sorry for kicking your laptop...

TeamJ-MAN said...

Whoa! Looks like somebody's getting sexual tonight!

Linda Westmann said...

You are so stupid, you three!!!!