Sunday, January 9, 2011

Superstar v.s. Non-Superstar


Lately Stardoll has been taking our money to pay for what???  I'd love to know.  I've decided to take up doing the Non-Superstar look of the week.  As we all know, Superstars get all these cool stuff.  So I'm here to give you good ideas on how to look awesome as non-superstar.

Here's my first look:


You can get all this stuff in Mortal Kiss.  Be creative.


And now, for the best part:
Stardoll released Wild Candy a while ago.

A non-Superstars' dream, isn't it.  Descent clothes, a little expensive however, but notice, no yellow stars next to the prices!!





And now, for the non-superstar pick of the week:
Fallen Angel's Faux Fur heels.  I guess Stardoll's trying to be animal friendly.




AND ONLY 5 STARDOLLARS!!!



So tah-tah for now!!
Check out next week for the look, the non-Superstar store of the day, and the Item of the week

No comments: